Before you decide on who will repair your next ding, dent or HAIL DAMAGE make sure you exhaust the option of paintless dent repair. You may be surprised at what PDR can do for you.
Here are the Top 10 Reasons to choose PDR after your next parking lot mishap ,minor accident or major HAIL REPAIRS.
- PDR allows you to maintain your superior factory paint
- PDR allows you to retain the superior factory parts which often are stamped or labeled with matching VIN numbers
- PDR helps to avoid a vehicle history report such as generated by VICROADS *
- PDR helps to retain true pre-accident value
- PDR helps to retain true pre-accident condition
- PDR offers the least invasive option for repairing body damage
- PDR offers a faster turn-around time
- PDR often results in a superior repair compared to conventional options
- PDR has the potential to save you money in most cases
- PDR is approved by dealers, Panel shops, service centres , and all major insurance companies
What Our Clients Are Saying
Had a really ugly incident with my neighbour and his bad reversing skills, Jon from GOT DENTS Paintless dent removal has amazed me with his ninja dent skills and has pulled the dent out of my door with absolutely no signs of it being damaged anymore. Cheers!